#scuba World Diving Equipment Market Outlook to 2027 – A US$3.6 Billion Market by 2027 – PRNewswire
DUBLIN, Jan. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Diving Equipment – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering. Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Diving Equipment estimated at US$3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a
DUBLIN, Jan. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Diving Equipment – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Diving Equipment estimated at US$3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Rebreather, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 3.3% CAGR and reach US$1.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Cylinders & Propulsion Vehicle segment is readjusted to a revised 2.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The Diving Equipment market in the U.S. is estimated at US$797.5 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$720.1 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 0.6% and 2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.2% CAGR.
In the global Decompression Chamber segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 2.3% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$333 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$391.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$486.9 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 3.6% CAGR through the analysis period. We bring years of research experience to this 6th edition of our report. The 388-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Apollo Australia P/L
- Aqua Lung International
- Atlantis Dive
- Cobham PLC
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Henderson Aquatics
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Submarine Manufacturing & Products Ltd.
- Underwater Kinetic
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Diving Equipment Market Worldwide: A Prelude
- US Scuba Diving Market: Number of Scuba Diving Participants in Millions for the Years 2010 through 2018
- Popularity of Scuba Diving in Germany: Number of People Engaged in Scuba Diving as Leisure Activity (in Millions) by Frequency for the Years 2014-2018
- Global Diving Equipment Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Distribution Channel for 2019 and 2025
- Rebreather Emerges as the Largest Product Category
- Commercial Diving: A High Growth Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Diving Equipment Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Leading Manufacturers of Scuba Diving Equipment Worldwide: A Review
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increased Spending on Recreational Diving Activities on Account of Rising Disposable Incomes Fuels Growth in Diving Equipment Market
- Diving Equipment Market Set to Benefit from the Rapid Growth of Coastal and Dive Tourism Industry
- Rising Demand for Professional Diving Services in Oil & Gas Industry and Hydroelectric Projects: Opportunity for Growth
- Increase in Offshore Oil & Gas E&P Activity Translates into Growth for Diving Equipment Market: Oil & Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) Investment in $ Billion for the Years 2015 through 2019
- Global Drilling Activity: Number of Onshore and Offshore Wells Drilled for the Period 2012-2018
- Worldwide Offshore Investments (in US$ Billion): Breakdown by Greenfield, Brownfield and Exploration Projects for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Growing Offshore Wind Farm Development Initiatives Favor Demand for Professional Diving Equipment: Current and Projected New Offshore Wind Energy Capacity in GW for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Bureau Veritas Releases New Rules for Professional Diving Systems
- Potential Growth Opportunities for Diving Equipment from the Field of Underwater Filming and Documentaries
- Growing Importance of Combat Divers Fuels Demand for Diving Equipment
- Rebreathers Enable More Intimate Aquatic Encounters for Recreational Divers
- A Review of Select Popular Diving Rebreathers
- Select Closed Circuit Rebreathers: A Review
- Increasing Incidents of Diving Accidents Restraints Market Growth
- Number of Diving Fatalities by Region and Country for the Year 2016
- Number of Diving Fatalities by State/Province in the US and Canada for the Year 2016
- Health Issues and Injury Concerns during Underwater Dives Adversely Impact Diving Equipment Market
- Innovations & Advancements
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h27fuz
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Let’s block ads! (Why?)